Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday night







This is a watershed moment...
My husband has created this terrific space for me to share





will be blogging.....






but sharing is incredibly scary. It requires boldness and a sense of exhibitionism, both of which I am uncomfortable with. Discomfort.
like wearing a tie that is bound too tightly. It is just short of suffocating you.
Discomfort.
Feeling energies clash in a room or around a table. I'll do plenty to avoid that.
but words provide me with comfort.

Comfort.
your favourite jeans, a cup of tea, a crisp Saturday-morning.
Comfort.
a smile from your friend, not just where the corners of the mouth turns skywards, but the smiling of the eyes.

Comfort.
Knowing
You
are
Known.

and so; I'll blog.
and play
and talk
and love
and hurt
and live




No comments:

Post a Comment