Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back to School


Back to School (uhm) work I mean....

It is two worlds clashing.. like angry waves....

The zen of holiday and taking things one notch slower ( and smelling the flowers so to speak ) versus the frantic angry traffic and the irritable PA in the office with her maddening little squeak of a laugh.

Out goes your intention of being kind, generous and graceful in 2010.


But I run after my thought and my good intention like a High-street shopper to the opening doors of after-Christmas-sales.


I want it


I want the quiet spirit, the calm spirit, the solid goodness of ... home baked bread? and proper coffee... not the canteen's excuse for caffeine-kernels....

but no matter

I am determined.


Will keep you posted.

It is, only the first hour :)



No comments:

Post a Comment