Saturday, May 28, 2011

Last 2 days in Stockholm before we return to the Southern hemisphere

We were sad to say goodbye to Ida.
She made Copenhagen come to life.

We flew back to Arlanda and headed to a different part of town, Skanstulls.

The sun goes down at 21.30 and Maggie and I were making the most of the evenings.


Here is Maggie grabbing a Cafe & Kanelbulla ( cinnamon-bun type pastry) in the city centre "Teater & Kunshuset" square.




we treated ourselves to Sushi. Salmon so fresh it is insane !!
They refer to prawns as "Rak"

numerous little openings in the city: water features, grassy-areas where students or young mothers relax in the sun, people read, meet & have a chat. Lovely.
Here we are in our room: determined to finish the gin I flew over from Cape Town:



and we succeeded... and I made Maggie parade her new Zara jacket round in our room.. here she is standing on my bed.. against the wall-paper I liked.
Thanks model for being a sport !

and here my model features again: this time dressed for her flight home.
The boots are also new (and we couldn't fit them into the luggage, so she was forced to wear them.)

a lady cornered her and asked her to fill out a shop- questionaire.
Look at the cool couch resembling a conveyor belt, complete with cushions (suitcases)
I love this town !!

bye bye, heading back to CT
m

No comments:

Post a Comment