Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Go Shelly Lewin!

This lady has the most accurate description of being in-love...
read more on her blog by clicking here.
Shelly writes:
 "Every single nerve ending oscillates with glee. 
Your flesh is alive; 
you can feel your heartbeat pulsating through your veins. 
Your breath shortens and you can hear nothing, 
only the thoughts of your own desire surging around your head. 
Scent seduces you. 
The rush lasts long after your lover leaves. 
You are smitten. 
They own your heart."

she is so wise....
she has simple theory...
and she encourages us all to look carefully at our happiness-barometer.


ps. I believe in all forms of love... 
and I believe it is important
 to recognize your love for your Creator.


Psalm 28:7
"The LORD is my strength and my shield; 
my heart trusts in him, 
and I am helped. 
My heart leaps for joy and 
I will give thanks to him in song."


No comments:

Post a Comment