Wednesday, December 9, 2009

With this crazy time on our hands...



With this crazy party-season on our hands ( little time for reflection) we are to juggle the good times...
My husband is affording me the opportunity to relocate from the ironing-board downstairs to the pc (upstairs).
- joke- :)

he's out and I have not had a chance to blog, browse or bake new entries for this site.
I am scrolling through facebook: friends (and friends of other friends') parties and hen-nights and kitchen teas and bachelorette's and Christmas-parties and I see fabulous, vibrant young women taking the world by storm... graciously in their high-heels.. and it gives me goose-bumps.

Its like New York on your doorstep...( if you manage to look past the "bergie"digging for something non-bio-degradable) and if you can turn your attention to the funky- unique creative match of styles we have RIGHT here in our living rooms, at "Kamersvol Geskenke", at JC Le Roux-brunches and even in our boardrooms....

I see the unbelievable new Mac-lip colour, the Uber-cool mix of fabric & texture of the 20- and 30-somethings who show no regard for rigid style -rules...
it is awesome...
and i am so inspired

I attended a preschool end of year concert and voila:
stylish moms with neat brows and soft- as- cashmere hearts.. they really want the best for their kids and they go all the way.
Such passion

They coordinate meals, dress to "wow"and do the home-work with the 7-year old. I take my hat off to them.
Here are some pics of the stunning Saturday-morning in Durbanville Church Hall and the little angels who teach us so much about looking good in photos:
just be natural
be understatedly- fabulous

cheers
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment