Monday, September 6, 2010

Person of the week = Stephenie Meyer (writer)





Person of the week.... Stephenie Meyer, author of the Twilight -series of books.
Now: I could go on for hours on this lady's fantastic, super-natural and thrilling literature, but I won't, because you'll probably be nauseous when I'm done.

I get quite carried away.

Suffice to say: If your gender is female and you have a heartbeat:
READ it
! It will remind you what its all about....

Sunday: 12th Sept
The fascinating and hauntingly ♪ ♪ romantic composer, Howard Shore, who is the talented and awesome genius behind the score to the films (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, etc)
as well as "Lord of the Rings" ♪ films ♪ and since I probably won't be thinking of Person- of-the -week next Sunday (I'm finally visiting my friends Julie & Steve in Zurich 10th - 14th Sept) I'll give that virtual - trophy to his highness-Howard, who has the gift and power to transport listeners to ... a magical world. Words fail me.



Here's to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment