Tuesday, August 30, 2011

aptitude



Good morning

I have taken the day off to prepare and organise my mind
for this afternoon's psychometric tests
(This forms part of the recruitment and selection process of something I am pursuing)

Fascinating material.
I do what my husband did when he had to write his wedding-speech: he googles.

I am reading through the different sections and test-fields, when it strikes me:
Luckily people need not pass an aptitude test to knock and enter through the door of life!
Few of us would be here...
I read through definitions of
  • Verbal reasoning
  • Numeric reasoning
  • Abstract reasoning
  • Spatial reasoning
  • Mechanical reasoning
  • Data checking
  • Work sampling
Truly tickles the mind out of its (numb?) comfort zone-stuff.

I'll keep you posted on the test-scores this afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment