Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Live your Legend

Live your Legend, by Scott Dinsmore.

Now- firstly: a word like "Legend" stir images or feelings of BIG. POWERFUL. Grand.
And when I hear an American is involved I quietly exit.
Because then I only feel TIRED.

I don't know why their excited ranting and raving about a full life and a meaning life and an impactful life, just tires me.
I am of course a huge fan of anybody or anything inspiring me to live a meaningful life, I just don't believe that the sacred mission is something one needs to shout about.

True wisdom and inspiration usually approaches me gently and subtely. It does not have to compete on the glittery world stage of prestige and fulfilment.
It simply is.



My key is to find: who and what is my "true wisdom"
and stick to it, nurture it and grow it (or them or him or her)

But as I follow Scott's e-course I'll let you know what else he brings to light.
all the best, wispering love and grace into your ear, M

No comments:

Post a Comment