Sunday, July 17, 2011

starting over


Do you remember when you were little... and colouring in?
I have photos of me lying on my stomach in the lounge with my crayons/ pencils and a colouring- book. I sometimes wonder if I remember this or if the photos just depicts the scene so well that I THINK I recall it.

No matter.



You'd start on a page (neat and careful) and later on (perhaps accidentally going over a line) you lose patience/ focus with the picture and start drawing roughly and quickly and sooner or later all you can think of is the next (clean, new) picture waiting to be tackled.
or you started off well and then chose pink for the apple and suddenly nothing looks right and you wish you took green and all you want to do is turn the page and start a new project.

That is how I feel.

I just want to turn the page.

I wish I can figure out which crayon I took which caused this or where I crossed the line, so that I don't repeat it on the next page.



No comments:

Post a Comment