Sunday, July 3, 2011

person of the week is Paul Papenfus


Paul left the Retail: Marketing and Product Development team on 30th of June 2011 to pursue other (actuarial) interests. AIDS Risk Consulting



His "farewell speech" was really unusual and impactful.
He is a free spirit (musically gifted, lover of nature and especially life below the blue surface) and he said this:

"You have more options than you think.
Just look at your life anew and be prepared to reevaluate certain things you previously deemed non-negotiable.
There are no great wars raging. The world is a big place.
You have more options than you think. "


and that made me think....

cheers all,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria. I only saw this yesterday. Someone prompted me to do a Google search for my name. The strange things that came up there...

    Thanks for the comment - it means alot to me. I am no longer with ARC but I'd like to believe the stream of options is still flowing.

    Hope you are doing well.

    Regards
    Paul (Mr Options)

    ReplyDelete