Sunday, November 6, 2011

More rules...

On a recent trip to Centurion I bought a book at the airport:
The Rules of life
by Richard Templar.
It says: "a personal code for living a better, happier, more successful kind of life"


Now immediately my mind asks:
better.....?
How / what is better? It is not the same for you than for me...
successful....
my definition? your definition?


Anyway- I'll stop being difficult and wade through the wisdom:
Rule number 9: Be on the side of the angels, not the beasts.
Richard says on page 20;
"Every action we make has an effect on our family, people around us, society, the world in general.
And that effect can be positive of detrimental.
It is usually our choice.

Does it hurt or hinder?
or does it help?"

I love simple messages. I love this Rule number 9.

try it

m

No comments:

Post a Comment