Saturday, January 8, 2011

crystal creative Clifton chaos



First week back at work after (any form of) a break: always challenging.

Little sleep (going to bed at midnight every night with a heart full of tastes & sounds of the day); sleeping on the kitchen floor as the heat is simply unbearable; coupled with my annual- new year's angst ( "Will I make it count, am I living meaningfully, am I pursuing my dreams, what are my dreams again??)

Friday 5pm did not recognize me at all... It was looking for the buzzing'happy energy it always settled into.... but it found me asleep in the passenger seat of my car on the way to Clifton.
Husband was driving us to meet up with an adventurous-family of 4 who have emigrated to Perth a year ago.

cute pics of their beautiful children, Nina and James.


kidz playing by the sea...

"Mamma, Nina kry koud, gee drukkie"




chatting & catching up on 4th beach

pizzaz from La Med... so much for "trying to lose the 3kg I gained during December..."
g & t with husband post-sunset.. discussing kids, London, living and loving.

aaahhh... that is how one should start a weekend.
Happiness all around...

skip forward past 6 hours of sleep ....

Husband is off to Paternoster for crayfish-diving... Alain's bachelor-weekend in style...
Can't wait for the photos. Thanks Shaun for arraging and organizing these gents.

I'll post some photos of the activity which will take place in Moll-road, Northern Paarl. ♥
some unbelievable items I've found on etsy:
Urban Design Prints.

print courtesy of Urban Design Prints.
and then I stumbled across this site: Deviant art.
love the title.
loads to see & admire & ponder. enjoy.

On Deviant- art I found this gifted artist from Glasgow. some art by Suzanne, the gorgeous girl herself.




gorjuss Art

cheers, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment