Thursday, January 6, 2011

family rocks !!! Louws forever !!




look at my pretty family - Blanche & Elizna.


flutter of seagulls in the evening sky...



I had the best night ! quay 4 in the V & A Waterfront... I had to wait for this monster Chinese-ship to glide through the docks...it took forever for the swinging-bridge to return..... check the seal !!






kick off 17.30... family togetherness and fun... the people who played dress-up with you when you were 5 and the people who bathed with your when you were 4 and the adolescent-music and Christmas-tree-moments and pictionary-fall outs
and the competitive sibling-rivalry and the general raucous loud laughter
and the belly-ache from hysteria and recollection...

and the reigning of banter and blessings....

That is the kind of night I had.

Fun and totally free....

I really and truly apologise to all the other Quay 4 restaurant-goers... it could not have been pleasant... and I offer humble apologies.

Abraham, cousin and darling-clever angel is person of the week.
stylish, authentic and so generous... and witty and gentle and yes I can keep going all night.
You rock!

footnote/ foot-pic:
the bizarre little water-bubble picnic-space again...




crazy-beautiful & fun Maggie, Rob, Scott.


Elizna ponders life... on my lap !
Robert is practising his suave Dubai- killer look


my beautiful and stylish sister and cousin Abraham Louw

big love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment