Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fran is person of the week...

Fran is person of the week for the following reasons:

♪ she is true to her likes & dislikes (and vocal about it) a good mix of feminine flair and masculine "I can take care of myself"
♪ she has got the whole "boundary" intelligence down to a T.
♪ she stuck it out during cold UK - winters and some lonely autumns, for a bigger goal she had set for herself

♪ she obtained her "indefinite leave to remain" which is, I'm told, the final step towards getting your British passport and citizenship. (see me turning green with envy)
♪ she flew out for Adri's wedding in 2008, our wedding in 2009 and will be returning in March 2011 for Charl & Annemie's wedding. Commitment to the family !

♪ she is determined not to exhibit the "only-child" spoilt-syndrome.
♪ she still eats biltong & droë wors and is equally passionate about trying global cuisine (Portuguese and Hungarian treats are her midday-snacks too)


go girl! keep "stomping"


Fran and me in London -shop ( Sept 2010 )

Fran, me and Suzanne in "The Dog & Fox"- pub in Wimbledon Village
(Sept 2010)

much love & safe flight home tomorrow cousin!
m


No comments:

Post a Comment