Monday, April 11, 2011

Marta Gomez is person of the week


It was touch-and-go for person of the week....

Some strong candidates:

  • Chris (husband) for supporting me through the roughest of weeks and not complaining when I work until 1am and not serve/ notice dinner requirements.
  • Mom ( for being so strong on the eve of her hip-replacement operatioan ) and being so diligent in saving lives... my dad had to tear her away from work today so that she could pack and be admitted to the hospital.
  • Maryvonne for continuing her "fertilizer & sunshine" role on the little crooked tree-stump which resembles my mind

But then.. by chance and through some (unfortunate?) events, I landed up in Philadelphia with Ronel.... we saw AfriSpaans.


My new Spanish words:

feminino ;

Ojalá hubieras conocido al cantante después del concierto


so; salute to Marta... pregnant and beautiful and elegant.

cheers, all
M

No comments:

Post a Comment