Thursday, April 14, 2011

what are you reading at the moment?

I'm always asking this question: what are you reading at the moment?
I think it is more important than any other question.
I like to ask it in interviews ( just to see the reaction and then I always wonder if they're lying when they say something like: "The Mind of the Fox" by Clem Sunter and Chantelle Illbury)


anyway- I'm reading a book which I bought in Standard 9 ( yes, when we were still referring to school-grades as "standards" )
The book was a little out of my mental reach at the time, but the cover drew me.
(two pears, don't ask, I'll try to get a picture of it/ upload a photo of it later)

It is by Poly Young- Eisendrath and it is called:
Women and Desire.

Going beyond wanting to be wanted.
Going to healthy loving & being loved (the sweet interdependence and wholeness we were made for)


I'm dying to write pages and pages of the wisdom and insight I've gained in the last week, but it is late and the eyes tired.

So for now:
think about what you are reading and why and what it is adding to your life.

1 comment:

  1. Ek lees nou: Walk On - the spiritual journey of U2. Dit was 'n present vir iemand wat my toe teleurgestel het en nou hou ek dit sommer. Ek is nogal opgewonde daaroor.
    Wel, dis my stuiwer vir die armbeurs...

    mwha!
    Ronel

    ReplyDelete