Saturday, October 2, 2010

chapter 1B

London Chapter 1B....

Ok, so I've forgotten to talk about the shopping spree we had in Oxford Street.
In my earlier post (bigger than huge) I skirted the event... as my credit card is still a wee bit unhappy with me and its best to just whisper about it

I'll just upload some photos and smile.
First stop: Marble Arch






an old favourite... even if just to look.
spoilt for choice...





trying on and trying on.... like when we used to play dress-up when we were 6 !














I also helped a bit, made suggestions, brought the appropriate sizes to the change-rooms...






oh Chris... please may I have it ???








z a r a



We were exhausted from all the sights & sounds.
Thanks Fran: you were awesome company.
See you soon (December!)



x

No comments:

Post a Comment