Monday, October 11, 2010

mauvais l'acceptation Monday Mood


These pictures were taken in the Frankfurt Zoo in September.

The holiday feels like a distant dream...
some things I've read about "dreams"....


I give myself permission to dream

I give myself permission to rest

I give myself permission to say "yes" to what I want

I give myself permission to design my own life

I give myself permission to create

I give myself permission to make mistakes





Monday, 11th October 2010.

I have been with Chris for 6 years and 10 months.

He is flyfishing in the Underberg and I am considering it as a possible future-holiday destination.
Holiday. . . a concept so sweet and distant on this Monday....

we've had some bad news in the office: my colleague has resigned.

This merger has made people look really hard at what they want and hedge their bets ( I guess) in terms of what they think might happen to their careers/ income.

Metropolitan and Momentum and money and mystery and Maria and magic and mood and mosquito and more rain... all the M's... I miss Marcelle's company, my mom, malva-pudding and milkshake ...
I have to get back to work.

seriously, M



No comments:

Post a Comment