Friday, October 15, 2010

ee cummings = Person of the week

Happiness is finding new worlds/ new ways of living and new examples of life-style and exquisite design....
The Swedes just KNOW how

Look (and savour) www.scandichotels.se

Also
check out studio Velvet: very talented design team (located in Sweden.)



oh and if you have time (make time) mochatini


I bumped into this awesome site by Monica: called Splendid Willow
(I'm sticking to the Swedish design / aesthetic and NOPE it is not boring me yet )

this is what she writes:

"Splendid Willow is my inspirational journal. This is where I collect thoughts & ideas and report on splendid design I come across all over the world. What started as an outlet for my own design wanderings has become a truly humbling experience as I meet, learn from, and become friends with so many of the fantastic people who have visited my blog."

The best thing is that Mon and I discovered the "twilight" hype and hysteria around the same time ( 2 years after the rest of the world !)

She has this jaw-dropping pic on her blog:




I hope you enjoy! and a pic inside the cullens' house:







person of the week: e e cummings

ironically (and not entirely inappropriate) words fail me....
the poet of all poets who stirs me.

Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment