Saturday, December 11, 2010

11 December

December 11 is the 345th day of the year (346th in leap years). On this day quite a few historical events took place, it has more births of influential people than other days, fewer deaths and even has a few holidays celebrated around the world.

For you this might be a great day to remember, some might even not want to know it’s this day and for some it’s simply just another day. For me, well this is a VERY special one. The day my life changed for the good, the day I became an adult. It marks the day I met her.



This is the one who stole my heart…. Forever! Yes, she is my soul mate. She is my beautiful princess; she’s a little rock of strength, a big bundle of joy and laughter. My favourite favourite! Without her I am like a ship without a anchor. She’s my little runner with the two step sprint, a role model who will take on the world. She is my partner in this journey of life. I hope to grow very old with her.

This day will always be a reminder of how lucky I am. Thank you Lord for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment