Monday, December 13, 2010

mystic Monday



I don't know what this means or what significance this has.. but it really speaks to me.
It speaks to something deep in my soul: something peaceful and quiet. Helt enkel thosmig.

her decor is so unreal and tranquil. I wish my house looked like that.
but I'm happy to announce that sometimes my heart looks like that... pure and white and quiet and filled with prose-inspired-eccentricities.

and I've been thinking about the meaning of life.... and I suppose that Life IS the meaning... the homeless figure scratching around in my bin, the knuckles white from carrying heavy Woolworths grocery bags, the dogs barking at the dirty hungry soul, the smart vehicles whizzing past on their way to home, the obscure, the neat, the boring, the predictable, the unpredictable.. all of it.

the good book and the mindless book and the music that lifts you to heights you never knew existed as well as the scream of a clashing couple, loud voices and ugly words, soft whispers and poetic words... all of it. LIFE is the meaning... but I find that I discover more significant levels of it if I share it.... like a good coffee or an amazing ice-cream .. .shared. doubled.










sleep well, M

No comments:

Post a Comment