Thursday, December 23, 2010

one two three snowflakes

It is Christmas-time and isnt the world a remarkable place... I'm sitting at home with all the doors and windows open to let a breeze in to cool off the house and my cousin is stuck at Heathrow due to heaviest snowfall.
This will probably be a Christmas remembered by a multitude as a white black Christmas.

Blanc du Noir.
Not all the money in the world can get you to your loved ones if you are stuck in an airport due to Mother-Nature.
So what about me and my loved ones... do I appreciate them? or do I take them for granted?
Take a careful look at your family and friends.
Hug them, read them poetry, bake them something hearty and just be with them. Really be.

Wishing you a Christmas full of "being" (as opposed to "doing")



M

No comments:

Post a Comment